Monday, April 13, 2009

My Money Shrugged has a new tagline!

So I have signed up for the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge over at Problogger. I am a little late starting this because of vacation, but one thing that stood out to me is having a tagline for your blog. I have always known what my blog was about when I started but never thought about writing a tagline for people who didn't feel like reading the about me section of my blog. You might have recognized in the header of my blog but if you haven't, the tagline is -

Holding a budget in punishment for waging war against debt

This comes from the title of my blog My Money Shrugged which was inspired by my reading of Atlas Shrugged.  The novel's title is a reference to the mythical Greek titan Atlas, who in the novel is said to hold the weight of the world on his shoulders (as recorded in Hesiod's Theogony, Atlas holds the sky in punishement for waging war against Zeus). So there you see the inspiration for the title and the tagline for this blog. To find out more about this blog read here.

Also I have sign up for twitter so if you would like to follow me @ twitter.com/mymoneyshrugged 

No comments:

Post a Comment