Friday, August 7, 2009

Favorite Twits of the Week

So this is going to be new feature on the blog, most bloggers give roundups of their favorite articles from the community of bloggers. So I decided that I show some of my favorite twits of the week. If you come across any good one please let me know, I am showing the ones that add value to me without sending links, even though that might change in the future.

tweets1_1
tweets1_2

Hope you guys have a great weekend, I am headed to the beach this weekend to tie up some wedding stuff and hopefully surf some waves! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the twits of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - how'd you get the nice screenshot? Be sure to favourite one of my tweets sometime, I have a lot of killer ones:) I'm just listening to some more Peter Schiff vlogs and radiocasts now - catching up. Apparently Rand Paul is running for Senate now, too. Peter Schiff has made about 800,000$ in donations - thinks the media might pick up the story for Monday.

    ReplyDelete