Contemplate what each of the following means to you one at a time. Do not try to do them all at once. You do not want to do this as a routine memory exercise as much as a meditation on why you have bought the insurance you have.
- Gold is a currency with no liabilities attached.
- Gold is competition to paper currency.
- Gold is not a commodity.
- Gold is a barometer of fear.
- Gold is a barometer of confidence in Government.
- Gold is insurance.
- Insurance is not something to trade.
- Gold is money when money fails.
- Hyperinflation is a currency event, not an economic event.
- Hyperinflation is a currency event described as a loss of confidence in the currency.
- Gold in your hand eliminates counter-party risk.
- Gold is the high ground when the global tsunami hits.
- Gold removes financial agents between you and your assets.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
With Gold and Silver taking a huge hit and the main stream media talking bubble bursting around gold and silver I think it is a good time to post this from jsmineset.com